Great Valley Homeschool-House will be requiring all persons over the age of 5 to wear a mask. We are following Gov. Northam's Executive order #63.
"All patrons in the Commonwealth aged five and over shall when entering, exiting, traveling through, and spending time inside public settings cover their mouth and nose with a face covering, as described and recommended by the CDC. The requirement to wear a face covering does not apply to following:
1. While eating or drinking.
2. Individuals exercising or using exercise equipment..
3. Any person who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the face covering without assistance.
4. Any person seeking to communicate with the hearing impaired and for which the mouth needs to be visible.
5. When temporary removal of the face covering is necessary to secure government or medical services.
6. Persons with health conditions that prohibit wearing a face covering. Nothing in this Order shall require the use of a face covering by any person for whom doing so would be contrary to his or her health or safety because of a medical condition."
* If you are unable to wear a mask for physical reasons, you may consider waiting to participate until Order #63 is lifted.
Steps and precautions we are taking to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses. Some of these will require you to take responsibility as well.
- We are minimizing class volume, in order to space seating for social distancing. Please allow 6ft between you and others.
- We will be requiring temperature checks upon arrival. You must go to the check-in/out desk first. Any temperature above 99.5 degrees, will not be allowed to participate that day.
- If you or your child have had a fever or vomiting in the past 24hrs before class, please stay home.
- If you think or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, please stay home(self-quarantine) for 2 weeks, before returning.
-If you or your child test positive for COVID-19, please contact the GVHH Board of Directors, so we can take the appropriate precautions.
- If someone who is participating in any GVHH class(es), tests positive for COVID-19, we will close for a minimum of 2 weeks. The end dates would be pushed back accordingly.
- We will be assigning "Sanitizers" during co-op hours, to help prevent the spread of germs. Desks, tables and chairs will be wiped down with cleaner after each class.
- Please wash hands before and after each class for 20sec with soap and water.
Great Valley Homeschool-House is taking appropriate measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other germs. Please follow Executive Order #63 and the CDC Guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you or your child(ren) contract COVID-19, Great Valley Homeschool-House is not liable or to be held responsible for any illness, treatment, or death. You assume all risks and responsibility for you and your family's health if participate in any GVHH class or activity.